Just want to share what happened with my daughter ,Its a little bit longger ,but hope you read this specially if you have a child.


I am Maricon Molvizar Collamar, 34 years old . A Momtrepreneur.. I have 2 kids.. My eldest son is, 15 year old on 10th Grade and , Mikayla 6 years old 2nd Grade..and here`s our story ,. 


Last June 27 around 10:30 -11pm , i was cleaning our house when i eventually  heard Mikayla Screaming on the top of her lungs...I ask her what is happening but she scream again shouting my name, so i ran becuase the way she called me that moment was unussual. As i reached the door of our room, I saw Mikayla on the floor, undressed ( she just had her bath), and electrified.









I checked her head immediately to see if there's a tumor or wound, thank God that there is nothing. I looked on the floor to see if there is a sign of slipped because she just went to the bathroom, there nothing to see like that. So I told her to sit because she's still shaking and then i asked her " what happened?"and this is what she said, "mommy, I cannot move my left arm." And i started to be hysterical, that is the first time that this things happened to her. I don't know what to do. While I am holding her hand, I told her to go to her bed but as she stands up, Mikayla fell down, so I carried her to her bed. While she's in my lap, This questions continuously repeating. Why she's not dressed up?, What did really happened to her?, Is there something wrong with her body?


I ask her series of questions because I am nervous but she only answer me this, "mommy, I can;t really move my arm. it looks like a jelly right now. Then I noticed that her lips are splay. And also she speaks defectively. I told my son to call his uncle(my brother) residing beside our house.  My brother asked Mikayla again what part of her body was aching but she just repeat her answer. We told Mikayla to move her fingers but she can't, so my brother massaged her hand. After a few minutes, Mikayla was able to fold her finger slowly, then she recovered. So we asked her again what really happened back there.? Then she start telling us, she said that as she finished her bath, she turned on the TV then she played her earrings. She put her earrings to a cut crayon then suddenly she felt that her left hand is shaking by that moment she also felt dizziness. Maybe the reason of her first scream was because of that shaking and the second scream was because she fell down cause of that dizziness. I am thinking that maybe Mikayla had a stroke, but why she can moved now? And why her left part was the only paralyzed part while her right lip was splayed? I told to my brother that i will bring her to have a check-up and to know what is the reason of what happened to her.








Around 12:30 am, June 28, After i told to my parents and my husband's parents what happened. my other brother bring Mikayla to the hospital. My husband go straight to that hospital after his work. In the ER, they interview us about what happened, good thing that my sister one of the nurse in that hospital. The doctor cannot find the reason why Mikayla felt siezure so they decided that Mikayla have to undergo CT scan and X-ray for them to know if she had a broke her bones or head hit the floor when she slipped. They also told me that we need to confine Mikayla for further check up of Pediatrician and it is dangerous for us to leave the hospital because her seizure may occur again. At 8:30 am, we just talked to the Pediatrician and they said that we can go home because Mikayla got her energy back. Just to make sure, they refered Mikayla to a NEURO PEDIA  to know what is the cause of her siezure. 11:00 am the neuro pedia  arrived. They checked Mikayla, they give physical tests then told us that we need EEG and MRI because she suffered in FOCAL SIEZURE.. We ask them(the neuro pedia) what is the reason of her siezure and because that we don't have money for the EEG and MRI test they can answer us clearly, but mostly it its because of EXCESSIVE USE OF GADGETS..








YES, excessive use of gadgets. Cause since our vacation last march 2017, Mikayla do nothing but her ipad, watch TV. Why did I let her? Because  I am a MOMTREPRENUER, my line of business is crafting, it requires a lot of my time to finish just one of my projects/ orders for my clients that has a deadlines. We don't have maid in our house, its just the 3 of us always left in the house, I don't also have someone who helps me in my crafting, thus, I just let them use ipad for me to have time with my crafting. Is it my fault? Partly yes! Because I can only talked to them every time I am done with my cooking and every time we eat. I will only enter our room just to tell her to go and take a bath, I am only able to sit beside her when i'm tired with crafting and after a while back to the work again. I did give too much of my time to this crafting thing that's why I neglected her and let her use ipad, in addition to that, in letting her use my ipad, there's nothing will happen to her becuase when she uses it, she's just sitting or laying down on the bed. And also she won't bother me with what i do.











Now, back to Mikaylas case.. after CT scan, X-ray, EEG at MRI, all result are negative.. ALMOST normal.. why almost normal? Because in the result of her EEG test, they saw a slow reaction of her right brain in one part of the test that there's a flickering lights,



June 30, 8pm.. nakalabas na kmi ng ospital.. dala ang mga medicines at maintenance ni mikayla.. our neuro pedia advice us na maximum of 2hrs A DAY maximum use of gadgets and prevent sleeping late  to avoid this Sickness..
Hope This Help Kindly Share this and tag your Mommies Friendss, 



Mikaylaaaa






















No comments